Continuing Education Programs
A Continuing Education Telecourse
With Koelle Simpson & Renee Sievert
3-Week Telecourse | Begins February 7, 2018 | 12 pm Pacific/3 pm Eastern
Join Koelle Simpson and Master Facilitator Renee Sievert for this three-part teleclass series to learn how trauma patterns can affect mentally and emotionally healthy clients and how to best support yourself and your client when these patterns do arise. Join them as they share personal stories, client examples, and a great appreciation for the science and mystery on the effects of trauma on the human spirit. This teleclass series will provide important tools and insights that Equus Coaches can utilize to create a safe and transformational experience for your clients.
There are Two Types of Mentorship Services for Your Continued Learning Support
Equus students in training are welcome to inquire about connecting with a certified Master Facilitator to receive one-on-one mentorship. There are a variety of private mentorship services to help you gain clarity and confidence. Feel free to explore the possibilities below.
Student are also welcome and highly encouraged to attend a Practicum Review & Gathering event. These practicum events are typically scheduled once or twice per year. These are designed to support your skills development, to offer you valuable detailed feedback on your Equus Coaching, and to create a place for the herd to come together and spend quality time in community with one another.
If you have any questions, please email us at Support@KoelleInstitute.com
Private Mentorship Requests
– For Equus Coaches & Equus Coach Master Facilitators in Training –
As a student in training, you have the opportunity to request additional mentorship from any Master Facilitator (depending on his/her availability). We would be happy to recommend a mentor to you based on your specific need, location, whether it is on-site support, video review, coaching and/or any other mentorship need. You can also make a request for a specific Master Facilitator from who you would like to receive mentorship.
If you wish to request mentorship, please contact the Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching directly at Support@KoelleInstitute.com and let us know which mentorship service you are interested in.
After pairing you with a Master Facilitator and the specific mentorship service has been agreed upon, the Koelle Institute will pass all communication (other than invoicing) to you and your mentor. All further scheduling regarding your dates and specific logistics will be between you and your mentor.
Private Mentorship Opportunities
- Receive mentorship and/or coaching remotely via phone,
- Submit videos and receive feedback on your Equus Coaching and/or horsemanship skills,
- Work in person to improve your skills,
- Have a Master Facilitator shadow your Equus Coaching sessions in person and give you live feedback,
- Invest in a private Equus Coaching session for yourself,
- Hire a facilitator to help support a workshop or group you want to host, and/or
- Ask for specific mentorship support that you need and we can design something for you.If you have any questions, or to receive pricing and set up a mentorship session please email us at Support@KoelleInstitute.com.